Customized Trips & Experiences
Are You Ready to Join Us & Other
Ageless Adventure Gals Over 40?
If you want to travel or adventure more but need more Gal Pals in your own age group, we're your community and we're ready for you to join us.
Wendy was constantly asked by others to join her trips and excursions, so she started customizing private group tours of unique and bucket list experiences in fun new places and we are inviting you along!
We take bucket list events and incredible places and modify specifically to our small private group tours with women to connect, to try something new and to share stories and experiences to make the most amazing memories.
We'd LOVE to Have You!
All events are listed below with all the details.
Still Have Questions?
Check out the FAQ below.
Going on a Trip?
Check Out These Favorites!
World Nomads for Your Travel Insurance
I've tried several companies and there are other great travel insurance companies out there, but I will only be using World Nomads for my customized private tours & travels.
Check them out for a sweet deal and fantastic trip coverage!
Thanks to all who joined our DestinationU events, including hiking, snowshoeing, full moon trekking, fly fishing, pole dancing, artistic glass creations, museum tours and more!
We have taken private tours to Iceland, Italy and Colorado and are ready for new adventures - are you with us?!?!
Wondering where to stay in some of these cool destinations?
Places on Booking.com to stay in Reykjavik Iceland
Booking.com places to stay in Sedona
Booking.com places to stay in Telluride
Booking.com stays in Moab, Utah
Booking.com places to stay in Corvara in Badia
Booking.com stays in Kanab near Zion National Park
Booking.com places to stay in Santa Fe
Check out the Fall Foliage in Indiana and the Midwest!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Go With Us?
Wendy creates customized, private trips & events specifically for women over 40 in small groups that are makeup and judgment free, so we are more able to relax, make connections and more fun memories when trying something new.
You don't have to worry about keeping up with a 22 year old or learn a new skill in a group of Super Athletes - just get ready to go after YOUR fun with a group of fun women ready to cheer you on!
What's It Like?
Wendy is a master at finding and putting together activities that are fun and sometimes challenging but all tailored for us adventure gals over 40.
All you have to do is follow the recommended packing lists, prep steps and show up!
The homework is done for you - all the great sites are brought together in the short trip to get the most out of every destination.
You'll have a specific itinerary and be asked a few questions to further customize and tailor our trip to ensure everyone is comfortable and enjoys the experience to the fullest.
We partner with specialty guides and touring companies to create unique tours for women in our 40s, 50s and 60s, including our different fitness levels and skill levels. Worried if you can make that bigger step on the trail? Don't worry! We travel with guides who are ready to help our group as we need for every step and at our pace:)
Our pricing (as compared to other tours & trips) is also unique but competitive when you compare apples to apples. Like other companies, our trips list what's included in the pricing and what you have to additionally fund on your own. Many companies advertise lower prices but look carefully as it quickly goes up when you add all the transportation, activities and optional items we include in our pricing.
We also will be serving as your planning concierge to ensure you have the right clothing, gear, and prep or training plan to make your trip with us so much more enjoyable!
How Fit Do I Need To Be?
All of our meetups and trips are specially designed by Wendy (54 years young!!!) for women in our 40s, 50s and 60s. All you need is a moderate level of fitness, and each trip will describe what to be ready for.
The trips and activities are meant to provide a physically, mentally and emotionally safe environment where you feel comfortable to try something new - even if it's a bit out of your comfort zone.
We recommend maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle so you are ready to go at any time and Wendy is happy to help you with recommendations at any time.
How Do I Sign Up?
Events and trips are for our member community only and you can join at any time.
You can also set up a quick call or Zoom meeting with Wendy so she can match your interests and priorities with upcoming events or create your next personalized adventure.
If you aren't ready to join us on one of our trips or adventures, you can subscribe for free to receive email and news about upcoming events and our member community.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Can My Husband or Brother Join Us?
We LOVE men, but our events and trips are specially designed for women in our 40s, 50s and 60s to make it easier to try something new. To possibly challenge ourselves without worrying about holding anyone up and to live makeup free and not worry about anyone checking us out.
Based on repeated requests, in 2024 we will be offering a few co-ed options for our community gals to bring along their favorite guy - husband, significant other, brother or best friend.
If you have an awesome man in your life and want to visit or experience one of our DestinationU trip itineraries, contact Wendy to set up a private tour or another small group tour with a co-ed option!
- Sun, Mar 17Colorado - Denver areaMar 17, 2024, 9:00 AMColorado - Denver area, tbdJoin me as we take a short snowshoe hike on a beautiful Sunday and snowy morning. Space is limited to 12 spots and only for IYN members. Register by 2/15/24. Click event title for details!
- Tue, Mar 19ReykjavíkMar 19, 2024, 5:00 PM – Mar 24, 2024, 8:00 PMReykjavík, Reykjavík, IcelandI've created a custom 5-day private small group tour to experience the magic of Iceland & the Northern Lights in winter. Space is limited. Save $800 with New Year's Special Price when you register by 1/18/2024 for a 14% discount. Click event title for details!
- Tue, Mar 26Southern Coast of IcelandMar 26, 2024, 5:00 PM – Mar 31, 2024, 8:00 PMSouthern Coast of Iceland, Reykjavik, IcelandI've created a custom 5-day private small group tour for the gals & their FAVORITE GUY to experience the magic of Iceland & the Northern Lights in winter. Space is limited. Register with New Year's Special 15% discount. Click event title for details!
- Fri, Jul 19Fremont CountyJul 19, 2024, 11:00 AM – Jul 20, 2024, 6:00 PMFremont County, Royal Gorge, Colorado 81212, USAGreat getaway tour of some fun activities & sites along the Royal Gorge area in Colorado. We will white water raft on Friday and take on the Via Ferrata and short hike on Saturday! Save 15% on activities and a lower deposit now through 1/10/2024. Only 10 spots available!
- Sat, Aug 03GenevaAug 03, 2024, 5:00 PM – Aug 10, 2024, 11:00 AMGeneva, Geneva, SwitzerlandWe've taken a classic and epic hiking route - Via Alpina in Switzerland - and adapted it for our own private tour. Will be in sweet B&B spa hotels and one night in a high-end hiking hut. Save $970 with early registration now through 1/10/2024 - only 8 spots so sign up before they're taken!
- Wed, Sep 25DurangoSep 25, 2024, 5:00 PM – Sep 29, 2024, 10:00 AMDurango, Durango, CO, USAEarly Reg opens 2/4/2024 - Great getaway tour of some incredible activities & sites in Durango & Ouray in Southern Colorado! Fly Fishing, Historic Train Ride and Epic Hiking in the Fall Colors. Details coming soon with early registration savings thru 2/29/2024.
- Time is TBD - Oct or Nov 2024Location is TBDTime is TBD - Oct or Nov 2024Location is TBDEarly Reg opens 12/25/2023 - Great getaway tour of some incredible activities & sites along the Arizona & Utah border! Chill Kayaking on Lake Powell, Touring a Slot Canyon & Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Sedona. Details coming soon with early registration savings thru 1/24/2024.